We recognize the importance of personal information and take the utmost care in handling it, and have implemented the following measures.
* Personal information refers to information that can be used to identify an individual customer, such as name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc.
The personal information we receive will be used to contact you, respond to you, and provide you with information.
- To confirm and respond to your questions and inquiries
- To distribute and send mail magazines, direct mail, and various notices, etc.
- To provide, improve, develop, and market our services
- To contact you with information about our products and services that may be of interest to you
* If you wish, we can stop sending service information to you.
Our Company will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information handled and for other safe management of personal information.
When we allow our employees to handle personal information, we will supervise them in a necessary and appropriate manner to ensure the safe management of such personal information.
Personal information shall be used within the scope of the purpose of use and to the extent necessary for the performance of business.
However, in the following cases, personal information of customers or other subjects of information may be provided to third parties or used beyond the scope of the purpose of use without prior consent of the customers or other subjects of information.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer or other subject of information
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer or other subject of information
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the customer or other subject of information is likely to impede the execution of such affairs
Customer Information Consultation Desk
If you have any questions about our customer information protection policy or customer information,
please use the following inquiry form.
Plastics co., Ltd.
Person responsible for personal information management: CEO Shigehiro Osawa